What is home chef and what is the types of home chef? - teck news

https://tecknewstop.blogspot.com Best tech Newsletters.if you want to read and watch world best technical Analysis Books,then you are at right place

Thursday, April 21, 2022

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?

 What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?

Home chef


 Home chef is more than just someone who cooks, the person is a professional. They have either done one course or five courses as a chef in any form of hospitality. A home chef is professionally qualified, experienced and trained. They are responsible for all the operation of a restaurant. There is no home chef that doesn't possess a valid national certificate. 


How do you think chefs can be successful and gain inspiration from home chefs?


 I have worked with many home cooks and they are the ones with most of the know-how and have all the creativity. I've learnt from them and from this you will see the transformation. 


What will be your take on kitchen culture in Nigeria


In Nigeria, people don't have respect for their kitchens. When I was a young boy, they used to do that to me. So it is about respect for the kitchen, respect for your own needs, respect for each other.

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?


 When you are a home chef, how will you describe yourself?


 I call myself a one man band. I don't believe I am a chef, I am just a cook. This is just my job. 


What's the secret to being a successful home chef?


 For me, it's the passion. I want to do what I love, where I'm comfortable, and I don't want to see anybody under me. I think that's what makes a good home cook and a good cook. I think the secret is just to know what your own needs are and to find the passion for it.


 How do you feel being named 2017 Hott Chef of the Year?


 It's a big compliment because this industry is cut-throat. For somebody to find me worthy of this honour is big. I have to thank the organisers of the award for this honour, without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.


 Are you saying there are no other great home chefs out there? 


Not at all. How do you source your ingredients?

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?


 I buy them from around the market, visit the source. You will also be amazed that some of the products that are packaged as fresh are actually not. 


Do you have challenges?


 There's no challenge I can't face. The only thing is getting people to try my food, but that will come. 


What is your advice to new and aspiring home cooks?


 It's always about reading and research, so that's the first thing I tell people. Try it, try it. Get out of your comfort zone.


 Home chefs, what's your take on street food?


 I hate it. I don't think it's healthy and it's not good for the human body. If I'm going to eat street food, I would prefer to go to a restaurant or a place where people have gone to school to train as home cooks. We have had quite a number of chefs who've suffered from some form of poisoning. 

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?


What would you say is the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle while cooking at home


 If you don't have a good mindset, then it becomes very difficult. 


How do you maintain your health and wellbeing while working in the kitchen? 


I take my vitamins religiously, I don't drink alcohol, and I eat as many vegetables as possible. If you take care of yourself, you don't have to be a chef to cook good. 


What would you say is your common misconception about chefs? 


There is a big misconception that a chef can cook. The misconception is, 'The chef is a master in the kitchen, so he can cook.' A chef is just a cook.

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?


 Can you introduce us to some of your all-time favourite recipes? 


All my recipes are my own. One of my favourite recipes is fried pork chops and yam fries, rice and beans, cassava stew with smoked fish.


 What's the significance of the photo on your wall?


 The photo on my wall is a moment in time and it represents a moment in time that you are in. What's special about it is that it's a moment that you're living in. It represents the moment when I started cooking, that I was cooking for my own family. The photo is like my dream, it's my goal, and it's the way I see myself in the future.


 How do you bring out the best in yourself in the kitchen? 


The way I bring out the best in myself in the kitchen is to be very passionate. When you're passionate about something, you do it with a lot of dedication. 


What's your favourite thing to cook? 


I like to cook healthy meals. I like to try new ingredients that I haven't tried before.


 Besides food, what's your favourite activity?

What is home chef and what is the types of home chef?


I find that on the field, even though I don't enjoy hitting the ball, I love the process of finding the ball. And when I find the ball, the relief is great.


 How do you see your career shaping up in the next five years?


 In the next five years, I see myself taking up more courses. I would like to get more qualification in the area of food and nutrition. Tell us about the space you run. I run a very small food business called Raylyn's Kitchen, and it's in my bedroom. 



 I am single. Copyright PUNCH. All rights reserved.  Contact: [email protected] (Visited 27 times, 27 visits today) Get Our Top Stories Everyday,  this:

No comments:

Post a Comment